READER NOTE: Starting next week, the Spy will replace the Canadian Mortgage News Daily with a new more value-added bi-weekly report.
RateSpy’s breaking mortgage news is now at → RATESDOTCA.
Here’s a daily helping of fresh Canadian mortgage news:
- Can the BoC Manage Inflation Expectations? (RATESDOTCA)
- Three Cities Have Exuberant Home Prices: BoC (RATESDOTCA)
- Is it a good idea to sell your house and start renting? (Edmonton Sun)
- Canada Is Running Out of Land. It Does That Every Few Years (Better Dwelling)
- Frugal Canadians diligently cut non-mortgage debt even as household net worth climbs to $12.8 trillion (Financial Post – Subscription)
- What do Canadians want from mortgage brokers? (Mortgage Broker News)
- Exports, housing bolster Canada’s economy in face of lockdowns (BNN Bloomberg)
- Land speculation shifts from residential to commercial (Business in Vancouver)